Securing a spot in one of the 110+ free group exercise classes we run each week is easy, but we do have a some points below to set yourself up for success:
- Purchase your membership.
- Register for online bookings - here's how: visit our registartion centre by clicking here, simply enter your email adress and create a password. Once submitted you will be sent a verfication email. Click the link and you will be asked to rpovide some info so that we can link your membership to your booking rights. If for any reason you do not receive your verification email talk to a member of the team and they will sort this out for you.
- Once you have registered and connected your membership you can book online via our members portal.
Ready To Book A Class?
- You can book 4 days in advance as a Full Member.
- Short term members may book 1 day in advance.
- Booking a class is easy online, simply log on, choose "View Timeatble" and choose the hit the "Book Now" button.
If You Need to Change/Cancel
- Please provide at least 1 hours notice to cancel a pre-booked class as this will allow another member a chance to take the space.
- We have a 3 strike policy - if you don't attend or cancel in the 2 hour window on 3 occasions within 30 days, your online booking rights will be suspended for 10 days.
Before Your Class
Be ready and changed in plenty of time before the beginning of your class. If you are late, your space may be allocated to another waiting member.
Please don’t enter a class that has already started as a courtesy to other members if you are late.
Please ensure you swipe your card at reception or the entry gates as this is how we monitor attendance. Members are free to join any class that has spces but priority is given to
those that have pre-booked.
Sometimes, even though we do our best to offer classes as advertised, circumstances may mean we regrettably have to cancel or change a class without notice.
Booking procedures are subject to change as we aim to provide the best possible service to you, and do not have any association with the terms and conditions of membership.