Securing a spot in one of the 140+ free group exercise classes we run each week is easy, but we do have a some points you should note below:
- Class reservations can be made online via our members portal. To do this you will need to register for an account and link it to your membership.
- For members, class reservations can be made 4 days in advance. Short term members may book 1 day in advance.
- Please provide at least 2 hours notice to cancel a pre-booked class as this will allow an appropriate amount of time to enable another member to take the space. Failure to attend or cancel within the correct timescale on 3 seperate occasions in any 30 day period will result in online booking rights being suspended for a period of 10 days.
- Please arrive with enough time to get changed and be ready for the start of your class. If you are late your space may be allocated to another member.
- As a courtesy to other participants please do not enter any class that has already started.
- All participants must sign in prior to the start of the class. Priority will be given to those that have booked.
- Whilst we endeavour to offer the classes advertised on our timetable, due to circumstance these classes may be changed or cancelled without notice.
- Booking procedures are subject to change and do not have any association with the terms and conditions of membership.